TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Article 1 - Definitions
In these terms and conditions, the following terms have the following meaning:
1. Company: the private limited liability company B&B Luxury BV.
2. Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a non-personal agreement with the company;
3. Non-personal agreement: an agreement whereby one or more technologies are used exclusively for distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the agreement within the framework of a system for the distance selling of products organized by the company;
4. Remote communication technology: a tool that can be used to conclude an agreement without the consumer and company meeting in the same room;
5. Website: the B&B Luxury website is accessible via www.bb-luxury.com;
6. cooling-off period: the period during which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
7. Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to terminate the distance contract during the cooling-off period, without giving reasons;
8. Day: calendar day;
9. Sustainable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or the company to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that allows future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
Article 2 - Identity of the company
B&B Luxury is the official trade name of B&B Luxury BV
B&B Luxury BV
3016 BM, Rotterdam
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce: 75,582,759
VAT number: NL-8603.30.886.B.01
1. B&B Luxury | Westplein 12-14| 3016 BM
Rotterdam, The Netherlands| email@example.com | Monday through Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Article 3 - Language and applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the company and every non-face-to-face agreement concluded between the company and the consumer. The company has designed its website in such a way that the placing of an order and the payment of ordered products can only take place after the consumer has taken note of these general terms and conditions and has agreed to them.
2. These general terms and conditions have been drawn up in Dutch and translated into English by a sworn translator. In the event of differences between the Dutch and the English text, the Dutch text will prevail.
Article 4 - The Supply
1. All products that the company offers for sale through its website are offered on condition that the products are in stock at the company.
2. All products offered for sale by the company through its website are offered on condition that delivery takes place within the European Union, USA, Asia and Australia.
3. The company strives to remove products that are no longer in stock from its website at the right speed, but cannot guarantee that products offered are actually in stock.
4. If an offer has a limited duration or is subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
5. All products are provided with a description and one or more images, whereby the description and the images together provide a sufficiently detailed and truthful image of the products, so that the consumer can properly assess the offer.
6. Obvious errors or mistakes in the offer do not bind the company.
7. The company uses different languages on the website. The agreement can be concluded in Dutch and English.
8. The prices quoted are always inclusive of tax (21%). Any customs costs will be borne by the customer.
Article 5 - The conclusion of the agreement
1. The agreement is concluded the moment the consumer accepts the offer and meets the applicable conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the company immediately confirms receipt of the acceptance of the offer by means of an electronic message. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer can terminate the agreement.
3. If the agreement is concluded electronically, the company takes appropriate technical and organizational measures for the security of the electronic data transfer and ensures a safe web space. In the event that the consumer can make electronic payments, the company will observe the applicable security measures.
Article 6 - Payment
1. Unless agreed otherwise , the payment owed by the consumer are paid directly during the order.
2. The consumer has the duty to immediately report inaccuracies in payment data provided or stated to the company.
3. In the event of non-payment by the consumer, the company has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs disclosed to the consumer.
4. The receipt of the payment is electronically confirmed to the consumer.
5. Payment can be made via the payment options on the website, being iDeal, VISA, MasterCard, American Express.
Article 7 - Delivery and Implementation
1. The company will take the greatest possible care when receiving and executing product orders.
2. The shipment of products takes place via Fedex, DHL or another postal delivery company, all this at the discretion of the company.
3. For shipping within the EU, USA, Asia and Australia (shipping or transport) costs will be charged.
4. As soon as the products have been sent, the consumer will be notified by e-mail. In this e-mail the consumer is provided with a so-called 'track and trace code'.
5. The place of delivery is the address (within the EU, USA, Asia and Asutralia) that the consumer has made known to the company.
6. Any additional taxes are at the expense of the customer.
7. The company strives to ship the products within 1 to 3 working days after acceptance of the order, but guarantees that the order will be sent within 5 working days at the latest, unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. In the event of a delayed delivery or if an order cannot be executed or can only be partially carried out, the consumer will be notified of this at the latest one month after placing the order. In that case the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without costs.
8. In the event of termination in accordance with the previous paragraph, the company will refund the amount paid by the consumer as soon as possible, with the aim of 1 to 3 working days, but no later than 30 days after termination.
9. The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the company until the moment of delivery to the consumer, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
Article 8 - Right of withdrawal
1. For fourteen calendar days, the consumer has the option to terminate the agreement without giving reasons. This period starts on the day of receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer.
2. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, he will send the product with all supplied accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging, as soon as possible, but in any case within days to the company. after termination and in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions of the company.
3. During the period that the consumer has the product in his possession, he will handle the product and the packaging with care.
4. The consumer will only unpack and use the product to the extent necessary to be able to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. In the event that the purchased product concerns shoes, the consumer is obliged to place it on a soft surface, so that the soles do not show any traces of use. If the product has a 'tag', a card with the announcement: "Return shipments will only be accepted if this tag remains attached to your purchase", or words with a similar meaning, this tag cannot be removed.
Article 9 - Return Shipment
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of return will be for his account.
2. The consumer undertakes to comply with the instructions regarding the return shipment that must reasonably be provided by the company.
3. The company undertakes to refund the purchase price paid (minus the return costs) as quickly as possible, with the aim of 1 to 3 working days, but no later than 30 days after the return.
4. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, he returns the products according to the instructions of the company.
5. Make sure the items are in the same condition that you received them, with all tags and stamps still attached.
6. If the company determines that the returned product has been worn and / or used, the company will not refund the purchase price, but will instead consult the consumer within 14 days of the return shipment.
7. Sale items can also be exchanged or returned, unless otherwise indicated.
1. If an offer has a limited validity, the prices of the products offered will not be changed, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
2. If no period of validity is stated, the company can change the prices of the products offered at any time.
3. If a price increase is implemented on the day an order is placed, the lower price applies. In the event that a price reduction is implemented on the day an order is placed, the lower price also applies.
Article 11 - Conformity and Warranty
1. The company guarantees that the products will comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the legal provisions and / or government regulations that exist on the date of the conclusion of the agreement.
2. The consumer can no longer rely on the guarantee in paragraph 1 after the right of withdrawal has expired.
3. For 30 days after the date of delivery, the company also offers full warranty against manufacturing defects.
4. A settlement offered by the company, manufacturer or importer as a guarantee does not affect the rights and claims that the consumer may have under the law and / or the non-face-to-face agreement with regard to a shortcoming with due observance of the company's obligations to the company.
Article 12 - Complaints Procedure
1. Complaints about the implementation of the agreement are submitted to the company with a complete and clear description, preferably in writing or by e-mail within a reasonable period after the consumer has reported the complaint (s).
2. Complaints submitted to the company will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of delivery. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the company will respond within a period of 14 days with a message of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more extensive answer.
Article 13 - Applicable law and choice of forum
1. All disputes arising from or related to an offer or agreement to which these general terms and conditions apply are governed by Dutch law.
2. All disputes will be submitted to the competent court in Rotterdam, which has full jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other courts.